Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas All Over Again!

Hello Again!

I had such a hard time sleeping last night because of all my excitement over this new blog!  Instead of dreaming of sugarplums as the famous Christmas story goes, I was dreaming of blinkies, and how to personalize my new blog.  I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, the way you get when you start a new project and can't seem to shut your brain off to take the much needed sleep that you need! Well, speaking of needed rest, I have been fighting some kind of flu since Christmas Eve and started to feel better on Boxing Day - which is why I started the blog; but as of late, it seems to have come back full force and taken my voice.

I know that most of you out there don't know me well enough yet, but keeping me silent is about the worst torture for me!  (for most of my friends, some much needed peace, as I seem to have the "gift to gab" with no way to "wrap it up" as my dad used to say...)  I am going to end on that note, just to prove to myself that I can wrap it up, so to speak, when I want to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!