Monday, December 26, 2011

Never too late!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first official post and I'm a little bit nervous and excited at the same time about the challenges ahead of me. I am computer challenged to say the least, but as they say, "It's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks!"  So, here I am, with all my challenges, greeting all of you with great anticipation for what the future holds for us.  I'm sure, as you may have already noticed, I don't yet have a picture or description about me, and that's because I've come up against my first roadblock.  When trying to enter the information, I got an error message from blogger, so I'm trying to figure it out. Hopefully with the right amount of perseverance, and maybe some help from tech support (my husband), I'll be able to figure it out real soon!!

I'd like to thank Suzanne Dean of  'Scrapbitz' , Melanie Holtz of  'Paper Blessings', and my good friend Sandra of  'Creative Express Stops Here', who have inspired me, and encouraged me to start my own blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you honey, what a great start, and a fantastic way to share your passion with others!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darlene!! I'm thrilled to see that you've started your blog, and I look forward to keeping up with you and all your creative endeavors. :) Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!