Thursday, January 26, 2012

Congratulations!

Hi There,

Today I am going to branch out and try to get a spot as a guest designer with the very talented Elisabeth Bell and her Digi Bells.  I have never tried something like this before, so here goes!  I have chosen this very elegant and sophisticated lady to showcase my work. This card could be to congratulate someone on their wedding or engagement.  She has also been entered in Sketch Saturday #191,  and Whiff Of Joy Challenge - Love is in the Air.


This pretty lady if one of Elisabeth's creations for Whiff of Joy.  Isn't she stunning?  I stamped her on some Neenah cardstock with memento ink and coloured her with my copics.  The paper is by DCWV called La Creme and I used a CB embossing folder on the cream cardstock to give it dimension.  I used SB lattice rectangle to matte her on and a EK Success border punch behind the ribbon.  I added the prima flowers and coloured the pearl to match along with three black pearls at the bottom.  Her purse was given some stickles to make it sparkle and I added liquid glass to her shoes and the drink to make them shiny.  I embossed the title and added a cream ribbon and bow to tie it all together.  What do you think?  Isn't she beautiful!!

With a little luck maybe she'll be congratulating me as the newest Guest Designer on the Digi Bell Team!  Fingers crossed and as all ladies know, legs too!

4 comments:

  1. stunning card Darlene............

    Thanks for joining up for the DB GDT.
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card!! Thank you for joining us at WOJ Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love the colours you used for it, and the layout looks great. Thank you so much for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges. We hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card.. great image...she is my kinda girl!! lol!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!