Monday, January 30, 2012

Make it Count!

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing great on this very cold and snowy day!  We finally have a blast of winter but I heard it's not going to last . Over the last week I have heard many stories of friends and their family members getting bad news at their annual check-ups and in some cases they are as young as in their forties.  It's news like this that makes me re-evaluate what's important and what's not!  I'm sure that if we all sit back and think, we could come up with many things that we rush through, instead of cherish it for what it is at that very moment.  I know I am guilty for this when it comes to taking the time to really listen to all the details that my girls want to share about their day.  Mainly because I am already planning dinner and then their extra curricular activities.  I hope to change this and remember the blessing that our health is and to take time to cherish every moment, no matter how small it is. I made a card to remind us to do just that!


This card will be reminder to me to slow down and enjoy the smaller quieter moments life has to offer for in those moments some of the greatest rewards lie! Like the famous song by Tim McGraw, 'Live like you were dying.'

Thank for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love this sentiment... awesome card!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I am drawn to timepiece images because it seems like we never have enough time to do all we want. Your card is a reminder that WE are our own impetus to make time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!