Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Seventeen more Sleeps!

Hi Everyone!

Do you remember when you were little and excited about a special day that you counted the sleeps until the day?  That's what I'm doing, because I'm so thrilled to be be going to Detroit with four of my greatest friends to crop for an entire weekend.  This is the third year in a row that we have been attending this event, and we all have the best time!  I always find it amazing just how much energy I get from spending a girl's weekend away!  We laugh a lot, eat a lot, shop a lot, and get to spend hours at a table sharing the same passion for scrapbooking.  Best of all, when we get a little tired and uncomfortable at the table, we have a massage therapist that will work out all the sore muscles! 

How's that sound to you? Wouldn't you count the sleeps too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!