Friday, January 13, 2012

Tea for Two!

Hello Friends,

There is nothing better than getting to spend a snowy afternoon with a great friend , a cup of tea and an endless amount of scrap talk!  My girlfriend came over and we had a relaxing afternoon going over different scrapbooking techniques and ways to organize our supplies . I get so excited about buying new supplies and then I get excited all over again when I find great ways to organize them.

I recently bought some grand nestabilities and was trying to figure out how to store them, as my smaller dies fit in a dvd case and these dies are much larger . Char and I played around with the cardboard it comes in and then trimmed the sides and added a magnetic strip to it.  We then put it in a page protector and  into a 3 ring binder. Viola, a solution and a compact one at that!  I know you all get this, when I tell you how much this made my day!  I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet to say that scrapbooking and organizing go hand in hand.  My husband will often joke, that I'm a collector and organizer of scrapbooking supplies and not one who actually participates in the art of it.  Since starting this blog, I've been able to produce the evidence that I am participant in this art and not just the collector!  I am organized and ready to design my next new project, which means by early next week I'll be buried in my supplies again.  I believe that the mess is the process behind the masterpiece, or at least that's what I tell my husband until I can get my things straightened out again.

That's all for me today, hope you may have found some tips to organize your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!