Friday, January 20, 2012

Waddle I do?

Hello Everyone,

It's been a very relaxing and enjoyable day so far!  Today is a PD day for the kids so I didn't have to get up early and rush around to get them off to school.  I'm not much of an early bird so I enjoy taking my time to wake up.  Good thing I didn't have to get up early, I stayed up until 1:50am to watch some shows I recorded.  I love that time of night!  This morning Todd took the girls to the boat, show so I got to spend some time in my craft room creating for you.  When I'm alone in the house, I tend to miss the hustle and bustle of the family.  It's only when I'm away that I don't miss it as much!  So I created this card for you, and entered it in the Sketch Saturday Challenge #190.


This is a cutie from High Hopes!  I stamped it using memento ink on some Neenah cardstock, and coloured it with my copics.  The paper is from DCWV called Citrus, and I used an SU border punch and some SB dies for the circles.  I used a CB folder on the yellow paper to give it dimension.  Liquid glass was applied on the beak and feet to make them shiny, and I used some flower soft on the hay beneath him.  Some flower brads and square gems to finish it off!

The family hasn't been gone long, but I'm sure if I was to give them this little cutie, they would hurry home!  Who could resist his charm?

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, he is so adorable. It's nice to see you steppin' out of your comfort zone regarding this layout. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww isn't he cute!!! Lovely colours and colouring, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!!! I love this card! nice work!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!