Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter is Here!

Hello to all my friends,

For those of you who are not fond of the white fluffy stuff, today would not of been a great day for you!  We finally got a dumping on of snow.  Sometimes I don't mind when it's mild out and it's falling lightly around us but when it puts a crimp in my day to day plans I tend to get cranky.  Today, however I did not have to go out in it when it was bad, so I didn't mind so much.  I wonder what happens to us when we get older that our opinion of it changes.  Maybe it's the effort it takes to pull ourselves away from the more comfortable in house chores.  My girls love when the snow comes because bundling up to go toboganning and making snowmen are what makes winter so much fun.  I remember feeling the same way when I was young.  I know that once I am suited up and ready for the cold, I love being out in it! 

Are you ready to suit up and recapture some of that childhood excitement when it comes to the snow?  After all, you know what the commercial says, 'no self respecting Canadian stays in because of a little snow.'   See ya in the fluffy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!