Saturday, February 4, 2012

All Giggles!

Hello Everyone,

I have only slept six hours, and I am up again until the wee hours in the morning, and absolutey everything has become very funny!  Over the weekend, each one of us have said something that we could make fun of.  For example, Pat enunciates the 'un' in unbelievable as 'on', so of course we all are not letting her live it down.  Charlene is doing the same thing with the word hotel; she put the emphasis on 'ho', so we can't stop laughing!!  My husband is probably getting a big kick out of this post because he always laughs when I say 'tv' because I put the emphasis on the 't' instead of the 'v'.  Sandra also had us in stitches because she referred to herself  as a  non-person - because I got some special dessert because of my allergy.  She has good reasons for referring to herself as such, but we're still going to tease her about it!  I'm sure to everyone out there none of this is very funny, but it's just one of those things that you just have to be there for.  I have so many things that my husband gets a kick out of but most of all I am metaphorically challenged.  I love to use them, but I never get them right!  So much so that my daughter Abigail has inherited this trait, and it keeps us laughing.  You would think that everyone should only have one thing to be teased about, but I added one more to the scoreboard when I was trying to come up with the word for when your honouring someone in humour, and I said roost instead of roast!  Now I have my new Michigan gals playing a ringtone of a rooster crowing and Charlene happily tossed some rooster pictures my way, lol!  The only problem with all this fun is we haven't got Wendy to slip up once.  I think we may have to slip a little something in her drink and just wait and see.  We'll let you know how that works out for us tomorrow!! 


It's late, so all us non-humans will catch up with you all tomorrow!  Thanks for taking the time to check in with me!!

1 comment:

  1. As you always say... better to be the early canary than eat worms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!