Monday, February 27, 2012

Flower Power!

Hi Everyone,

If it's not butterflies, it's flowers!  I am drawn to everything that reminds me of spring these days!  I love all the colours of the flowers, the smell in the air, and the warmth of the sun on your face.  I put this card together with all those things in mind.


I stamped the Heartfelt Creations flower twice with memento ink on neenah cardstock and then coloured them with copics.  The papers are by Lime Twist called Happy Go Lucky.  I used SB dies and a MS border die.  I added stickles to the end of the petals and the center to make it sparkle along with clear rhinestones in the center of the embellishments.  I finished it off with a satin bow and pearls!  I am entering this card in the Colour me Creative Challenge # 37 - Bright Colours and the Outlawz Copic Challenge - Anything Goes.

Do the colours have you longing for spring as well!  Thanks for popping in!

6 comments:

  1. love scrapbooking...it has been awhile since I have had the opportunity to sit down and work on my books....love what you have done Darlene....what great ideas....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told you on the Outlawz, I love this gorgeous card. I think the colors are fabulous and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Darlene! I saw this over Colour Me Creative - glad I did...the colours and that flower and so stunning! I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely and cheery thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the heartful Creations flower. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and so cheery!! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!