Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrapbook Research!

Hi Friends,

Well, I've spent the day doing some research on the different cutting machines out there and need to poll my readers for their advice on what one to choose.  I really like the Silhouette Cameo and the Pazzle.  I have already got a Cuttlebug and I own the Cricut but now that I am a little more computer savvy, I want to expand into a cutter using my laptop.  I watched a video on how the Silhouette can cut your digi image out, not gonna lie to you that really excites me!  I'm not a big fan of fussy cutting as I have some muscle atrophy in my hand which creates some difficulty when doing some detailed work.  This could be the answer for me!  

Now your turn, let me know what you have, or what you would pick, if you were me and why.  Leave me your choices in the comments below. If you can't phone a friend then this is the next best thing!  I'm looking forward to your opinion so please leave one!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!