Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Class Trip!

Hello Everyone,

I had the pleasure to be the one of the volunteers on Abigail's class trip today to Grand River Raceway's Pizza Perfect program.  What a wonderful program!  They have many volunteers that each do their part to educate kids on all of the farming and preserving of the land it takes to create all the things that go into us enjoying a pizza.  From the amount of earth available to use for farming, to the all the things that the animal's provide for us.  I will admit I was amazed at how much I didn't know before today!  This would be a great program for adults as well.  Everyone got to enjoy a pizza lunch afterwards, except for Abigail and I because of the gluten and dairy allergy.  I made sure to bring something of course but nothing smells better than fresh pizza!  If your ever in the area and get a chance to check it out, you won't be disappointed!!

The trip was the whole school day, and then I made dinner and took the girls to see 'The Lorax' in 3D and they loved it!  Dr. Suess is always entertaining!!  That's all for my today, no time to craft but I hope to have something for everyone tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!