Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great News!

Hi Everyone,

Last night, I was chatting over in the Outlawz  forum when the founder of the site Colleen invited me to join the Design Team there.  I am so thrilled to be joining the Twisted Thursday Challenge Group!  I was so wound up that I didn't get much sleep last night so I decided to think about the next challenge and what I could create to inspire the members to join in.  If you haven't already joined in the fun at Outlawz, I encourage you to come and check it out!  There is a challenge each day of the week and wonderful ladies to chat and share our passion for scrapbooking with.  Remember to join me every Thursday in a new challenge, I will post my newest creation here tomorrow to inspire you to swing on over to Outlawz and join in on the fun and great prizes!

Yehaw!  I'm an Outlawz's girl now!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic, wonderful news girlie. I am so happy for you and know you will do a fantastic job over there. Kudos and cheers to you :)S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Darlene - YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Darlene! I haven't been in their forum in awhile..I'll have to go check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohooo......me tooo LOL awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!