Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exciting News!

Hello Everyone,

I have great news to share with you!  I have been asked to be a guest designer for the month of May on  Gilli's blog.  I ordered some of her fabulous stamps and they just arrived this past week.  I hope that you will come on over and join me in some fun and exciting challenges.  If you would like to see some of her adorable images you can find them here.  There are a lot of wonderful challenges planned for this month so I hope I'll be able to inspire you to come and  join me!

That's all for today! Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Darlene! Looking forward to seeing all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Darlene! Congrats. i'll be watching out for you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats Darlene - looking forward to seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!