Sunday, April 22, 2012

Little Brides!

Hello Everyone,

I had the pleasure of watching my niece Emma at her First Communion.  As I sat there during the mass I was staring at all these beautiful little eight year olds that were dressed up in the most beautiful white gowns with their hair done professionally, they looked like little brides.  I thought I'd share a picture with you!


Aren't they so cute!!  I was so glad to be able to share this blessed day with her! Emma, may you always know that you are not alone and that Jesus loves you today and for always!  Congrats sweetie!

Thanks everyone for sharing this moment with me!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! The girls are getting so tall and beautiful. By the way - nice ironing job, Darlene!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!