Thursday, April 12, 2012

One More Sleep!

Hello to all my friends,

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve night!  I am going to Michigan to see one of my best friends tomorrow for a weekend of girl time!  I can't wait, I have a few loose ends to tie up, before I leave, and then I'll be ready to go.  Remember to join me tomorrow for our new Copic challenge over at the Outlawz.  Stop by here for a little inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!

Thanks for stopping in!  One more sleep Wendy and our weekend begins!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your friend, Darlene! I got to meet up with my Michigan friend two weekends ago, only she came here! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!