Monday, April 23, 2012

School Trip!

Hi to all my friends,

I had the pleasure of going on a class trip with Hailey to the theatre to see the new Disney movie Chimpanzee.  It was fabulous!!  I can't get over the footage that was shot of this particular pack of Chimpanzees.  I learned a lot as I normally do on these class trips, as a parent volunteer I probably have a better attention span than I did when I was their age, at least I would hope I do!!  Did you know that chimpanzees eat other monkeys?  I couldn't believe it!  I have always had a hard time watching the circle of life stuff that you see on the nature channels. I know it has to happen but I don't like to watch it!  A must see the footage is fabulous!  I haven't had much time as of late to craft but I hope to get in there tomorrow for a little while!

Thanks for checking in! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!