Monday, April 30, 2012

Wind me Up!

Hello Everybody,

I have had one of those days that wind me up full of excitement with either time with my girlfriends or a new gadget that I just need to have!

In the morning I got to spend some time colouring with my friend Sandra and tried out some cool new techniques.  Then my Ipad started ringing and I got to have some facetime with my friend Jo from the Outlawz for the first time ever, it was like she was across the table having tea with me. It was the coolest thing ever!  Lastly after supper I went to my friend Char's and learned how to wind up my ribbon and store it in these cool little containers! 

I love days like today!  Thanks ladies for making it so special!  Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop in tomorrow to join me in the newsest challenge at Through the Craftroom Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!