Friday, May 25, 2012

Anything goes!

Hi friends,

It's that time again to join me in a fun and exciting challenge over at the Outlawz in the Friday Copic Challenge. The theme this week is Anything Goes so I know you all can have some fun participating in it!  Here is a little inspiration to help you get started!


Be sure to join me this week in the Friday Copic Challenge for an Anything goes and show me what you got! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you again how much I like this card. Your coloring is so beautiful and love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I love the pears and the verse is so perfect. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Darlene! Great colors, layour and wonderful coloring! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to say again, thanks for glamming up my digi!! It looks fab on this great card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!