Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bling Crazy!

Hello to all my friends,

I have been busy in the craftroom but not creating my cards, I've been helping my girls put together their cards for the upcoming challenge.  It is amazing how they are drawn to all things that sparkle, from paper to jewels and everything in between. I let them lay it all out first and then had them evaluate if they needed it all and I was able to recover some of the cost on the card! lol  I love being able to share my passion with my girls but I'm not able to create alongside them because I'm still nervous about not supervising the use of some of the tools.  I can't wait to show you their finished projects!! Soon!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!