Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Fishes!

Hi Everyone,

Now that we have cooled off and designed some Christmas cards in July it's time to heat it up again and explore the beauty in our new challenge 'Under the Sea' at Through the Craftroom Door.  I chose an image by one of our sponsors this challenge Bugaboo stamps.  Here is what I have come up with, I can't wait to see what you might have for us this week!


I had some Cherry Lynn dies that I was dieing to use!! lol  No pun intended!

 Are you familiar with Through The Craft room Door magazine? It is an online paper craft bi-monthly magazine with a special holiday issue. The current issue has 75 wonderful pages with 6 free digi's. Other words you pay $2.57 for 6 digi's by Mayzy Art and Anne Fenton and the magazine is free! You cannot beat the price!! . Let me tell you it is full of tutorials, cards, layouts and even an article by Suzanne Dean on how to photograph your projects to make them look picture perfect! The video on my side bar has a sneak peek and was created by my awesome friend, Jo Ham!

The magazine is looking for submissions from crafter's like you!  Do you have a cool technique you would like to share? Or show off your pretty cards and layout, craft room pictures? How about storage/organizational tips, or your own special trick to makes something easier? We love questions and product reviews! Why do you love a product or one you feel is a waste of money?  Submit them to Through The Craft Room Door Magazine and have them published. The submission guidelines are right here!  Each time you submit a project you will be enter into a random drawing to win a $25.00 gift certificate to Oozak.com or a store of your choice. 

So not only do you get to have fun entering our wonderful challenges with great prizes, you also can subscribe to this awesome online magazine to help inspire you to create all your cards! Great package, don't you think?  I sure do!!

Thanks for stopping in!

21 comments:

  1. Love the fish and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so fun - love the face of that fish. You've used some lovely dies to make the water - it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Darlene! Such a cute image and I love the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just cute cute cute!
    lovin the water (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love your fun image and great die cuts you used. I love the water dies, fantastic job of coloring this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love this fun fishy! I love how you did the waves. Just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is adorable...love that Bugaboo image, and the colour scheme is awesome :)S

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. The fish lips are adorable. Great layout and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute as can be! Bugaboo makes me smile! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I'm now following you too! Have a nice night :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Darlene - thanks for stopping by my blog. I am no stalking - er following you as well. Judging by the fish's eyes, I think he/she had a wee drop or two too many!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Darlene, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! Your cards are lovely too! I am already your follower. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card; love the fish! And thanks for the magazine info! Also, thanks for visiting my blog and joining in! You now have a new follower as well!. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!! Love how you put your card together! The dies are great. Thanks for stopping by my blot and thanks for the magazine info. That's awesome!! I'm following you now too. Glad the outlaws brought us all together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute! Great design and coloring. That fish is just the cutest!!

    Thanks so much for checking out my blog and leaving such sweet comments. Also for following my page! I really do appreciate your compliments. (I am following you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog, for following & the lovely comment. I'm now following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! Thank you for following me from the Outlawz - I am now following you too :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card...I love bugaboo digis :) Thanks for the kind words on my blog and becoming my follower...I am now yours also.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a cute card and ilove your coloring skills with copics-thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this cute card!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for visiting MY blog (that you found via Outlawz) cuz now I have YOU to follow too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for your nice words! ^^ I love your brightly-colored creations!

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your card and super cute. Love the coloring!! I tried to follow you but I was already following you :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!