Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We have a Winner!

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who participated in the  Outlawz 2000 Member Tutorial Blog Hop!  I hope you had fun checking out all of the tutorials and have plans to try some of them out for yourself!  I want to thank everyone who stopped by to follow me and left such wonderful comments. I truly appreciate each and every one of them!  As I mentioned in my post I have three digis to giveaway by our fabulous sponsor Redonkulous Designs.
                                   
So without further adieu, the winner is Lee Ann Gast.
Congratulations Lee Ann,  be sure to check out their shop. 
 
  
Please send: Your name, Email address and home address if applicable to:
Please grab the winners blinkie located in the
winners tab at top under 2000 member party

Thanks so much to all that participated! That's all for me today, Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!