Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Witchy Poo!

Hi Friends,

We have another awesome 'Anything Goes Challenge' that starts today at Through the Craftroom Door.  Thanks you to all that have participated the last few weeks!! The turnout has been fantastic!!  For my card today, I played with my cameo and came up with a Halloween card for a little inspiration.




I had so much fun playing with the cameo and the possibilities are endless, once you know what your doing.  I have so much to learn!! This is probably the first time I enjoy the thought of some more education!! lol  


This weeks sponsor is Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. The prize will be a one year subscription to the magazine. The new issue has just come out with lots of inspiration and projects.



So don't be shy and stop by and join in the fun!!  That's all for me today!!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween card, Darlene! Love the cuts and the adorable witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Darlene, as I already told you! And so glad you are having fun with that Cameo! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darlene, you so have to make me some of the spider webs, love them!!!
    Great Halloween card, I'll bet you're hiding that one from the girls :)S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely too cute to spook! Love this sweet little witch and great Cameo use as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Dawn. Love the pretty greeting. You are all really tempting me with the cameo...Love the fun image and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, CUUUUTE! Love the spider webs, Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a halloween gal but now this Is really cute! Love your cameo talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!