Tuesday, November 6, 2012

You Leave a Paw Print on my Heart!

Hi Friends,

We have a new challenge starting today in Through the Craftroom Door.  As always it is everyone's favourite " Anything Goes."  We are always so thrilled with the turnout and love seeing all the amazing talent out there!  Here is my card for this week!


This cutie is by our fabulous sponsor this week

Remember we not only have the greatest card challenges at Through the Craftroom Door but we also have the best online magazine !
The Special Holiday issue of Through The Craft Room Door online magazine has 71 + pages of fun tutorials and loads of inspiration with 23 FREE Digi's that are located in the "Subscribers Only Area"! You will also have access to all previous issues with No advertisements. 

Be sure to stop by and get your subscription here!   

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, what a great design! Love the paw prints and clocks to go with the image! HAPPY BDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Darlene! Great papers and details and whole design! Terrific coloring of the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I told you before, Darlene, I love this card--it is just too sweet! And, again, I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Just in case you hadn't seen me post it anywhere else--LOL!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww totally cute, love the papers you used,and that paw print border is soo adorable! I think I just might enter the challenge this time round :)
    Happy bday my friend, inky hugs and glittery wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious, Darlene! I adore that bear. Love all the neutrals with the pop of red. Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love that image and your papers and embees are perfect! You should put this in the Can You Digi It? favorite animal/critter challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cute card and the sentiment :) Have a nice day!!! Hugs Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!