Friday, December 7, 2012

Frosty Family!

Hello Friends!

It's that time again to celebrate the end of the week with a new challenge over at the Outlawz in the Copic Challenge Group  The theme this week is Gift Giving!!  So I hope all the deals you all got during Black Friday shopping has put you in the spirit of Christmas and giving gifts!!  So now let's see you  wrap it all up in a card  for us this week and join our challenge!!  Here is my card to help get your creative juices flowing!!


What an adorable little family, don't ya think?  I had a lot of fun paper piecing some of their clothes to match my papers!!

My image is by this month's fabulous sponsor Birdie Brown.  You can find this one and many more right here!

That's all for me, thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Darlene! I love the cool winter papers and the the fun snowmen! Terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blues are so pretty on this Darlene. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and white theme, Darlene! Cute, cute snow family and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do think this is an adorable family and I think your beautiful coloring made them more fabulous. Great job Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrumptious colors & papers, Darlene! Love that image, your coloring, your design, & the fab die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you've made the image the focal point. Everything works off each other beautifully, the colours, papers and piecing are fantastic!
    :)s

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Love the frosty colour scheme and the whole layout is just fabulous! Great use of that very sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Darlene,

    What an adorable card, and I just love those colors!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love this image and your blue & brown color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!