Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello to all my cyberspace friends!

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas! I have been busy over the past couple weeks prepping for my first sit down family dinner of 20. I am so excited to report it was a smashing success! Here are some pictures from our incredible time together!



The spread!  Not too shabby eh?  I wanted to make it very inviting!

 
 The Feast! Prime rib, mashed potatoes, green and yellow beans with carrots!  But one of the best parts of dinner is dessert,  apple pie, sundae bar, homemade peanut butter balls and shortbread!! Yummy!




The only thing better than the meal of course was the company!! My sisters and I and their families!!

Merry Christmas everyone from our family to yours!!

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. I can certainly see the family resemblance--what a pretty group of girls! :^) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table setting is gorgeous and the food looked fantastic. Great job Darlene. Love the photo of you and your sisters. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of Holidays to you & your family Darlene! Your table setting is stunning and so festive! LOVE the photo of you & your sisters ... something to truly be cherished for years to come! Thanks for sharing your joy!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!