Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mr. Romance!!

Hi Friends,

I'm here to tell you about a new challenge starting over at MayzyArt!  The theme of this challenge is 'Romance'.  But before we get to my card I want to wish Mayzy a Happy 30th Birthday today and hope you will check out the card I made for her in the post below and then stop over to her site and wish her all the best!! Now for a little inspiration this week, here is my take on the challenge!!


Isn't he so dapper!! Having a little issues with my image smudging even after I heat set it.  Anyone have some clues on how to fix it, I'm open to suggestions!!  Lots of fun to colour!!  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and ur Handsome chap is look very Dappy :D
    Hugs Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! You sure made the "romantic" part. The colors and the image are perfect together!

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both of these last two MayzyArts cards, Darlene, Magnificent coloring and all yor details are so well thought out! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your masculine romantic card. I love this image and you did a fantastic job coloring him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. darlene this is stunning! love the neutral tones...very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are beautiful and I love the image. Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So handsome. I love your layout on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a handsome lad he is, and fabulous card you've created. I have a few of her stamps just waiting for me..she's so talented!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, what a fabulous card! Love that image, your coloring, and the elegant design & papers. Love the die cuts & embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I really look forward to each and every one of them!!